Tuesday, November 07, 2006

wa, i saw a realli cool quiz in venus' blog. i dunno whether im entitled to try it, but i couldnt resist it
C-ure wild n crazii(sorta)
A-damn good kisser(am i?whoo hoo!HAHA!jk jk!)
S-easy to fall in love with(thank u thank u even though its not true!)
S-easy to fall in love with(not true again)
A-damn good kisser(i hate reapeatin)
N-u r absolutely beautiful(frm the bottom of my butt)
D-u hav one of the best personalities ever(ya rite...RONG!)
R-sexy(thanks, i have jlo's ass...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!JK JK! :) )
A-damn good kisser(damn, i hate this,i havent even kiss la,wha lau)

M-success comes easily to u(I WANT!)

T-you're loyal to those u love(if ure my pal,u should noe the answer.)
A-damn good kisser(on 2nd thot,i hav kissed my bi gu b4...NOT!)
N-you r abosolutely beautiful(i wish)

L-u like to hav fun(tats true man)
I-u get hyper easily(duh, yes!)

E-u hav a nice ass(i alreadii said i had jlo's ass.HAHA!JK)
N-ure abosolutely beautiful(i said i wish!stop rubbin it in!)
ok, im done, all my frens try this hor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home