Wednesday, November 15, 2006

lame man, today is the 2nd last day of school, N IM SICK. k, not realli, i wanted to go school, but my mama didnt let mi. hehs. lame. my wound is gettin better, but when i put the cream my whole leg is like totalli burnin.
spent the whole mornin readin "The Mark". its a realli cool book! whoo wee. lame.
later afternoon i still hafta drag myself to go with my moma to get the lame passport for the bangkok trip. wtf. leg so pain still must go!
k la, tats all. i love u ppl out there.WHOO WEE!



n this is to the fuckin imposter.so lame la u, i wasnt even on comm yesterday.i sick u also dunno, hah, fucker!i was sleepin the day.loser.stop using ppls name n insulting other ppl u bitch.in other words
GET OUT OF MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home