Tuesday, November 14, 2006

OUCH!
beautiful.
just finished applying all the crappy medicine on my bleedin leg.
whee, it hurt.
haha, but course i didnt cry. lame :) my appa helped mi put n ya, its better now, but i still dunno how to bathe.
how i got this wound?
thanks to HAIKAL!
stupid whore!
go push mi while we were runnin. so humilating, now cannot run first alreadii lar.all thanks to haikal again. haha, wateva, but im not angrii. cause the attention i got was AWESOME!(haha, so how lian bo la lian!)ya, so lik after the race, i was being "carried" by geraldine.n n wow, jerome n esther can bcum doctors.they helped mi wash the wound lik HARD!n it was kinda pain.hehs, but it was ok. but i didnt need the xtra audience! haha, lame. aniwae, thanks to lynette my appa, geralbish jerome n esther lee, im able to walk again! whoo wee!
hars, k la. bye ppl



my new phrase:U NEED, I SAID U NEED, TORESPECTASISTER'SJOB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home