Monday, October 09, 2006

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOO!
PSLE ENDED TODAY WHOO HOO!
im like so freakin happi!after one month of stupid torture, i can finalli b set FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
ok. i so have to catch up on everything i missed.
so
1)i have to go running everyday cause all the stupid stress made me gain extra pounds!
2)practise my bball,ALONE!dun want any comments frm the sidelines.HAHA!
3)catch up on all the girly gossips
4)hold a PARTAY!
5)save up for chiristmas
6)give all my friendster frens their testimonials(i actualli owe them all ten each.-sheepish grin-)
7)practise my xbox skills!im the queen of electronic games!WHA HAHAHAHAA!(HOW LIAN)
8)post everyday on my blog
9)CHANGE MY WHOLE BLOG!
10)WATCH PRINCESS HOURS EVERYDAY!(isit eveyday??)
11)catch up on all the korean dramas n taiwan dramas i missed(that is, buy the whole series!)
12)buy new clothes frm IP ZONE!WHOO HOO!
13)ask eunice ong where she gets all her damn freakin cool accesories!
14)watch finish ALL my dvds(except those sappy ones.urgh)
15)spend more time with my frens!(sher,liv,esther lee,jolynn,jerome,geraldine tee n lim,siu yi,wei cheng,venus,ETC)
16)buy finish my anime comic!(slam dunk)
17)buy shoes frm converse(ya rite, lik i hav the money!HAHA!)
18)GAB ON THE PHONE ALL DAY
19)go to ppl's house EVERYDAY
20)n the top priority on my list is to spend more time with God!!!!!


haha! lets see how manii i can accomplish!tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home