Wednesday, October 11, 2006

today something happened to mi. i didnt noe what exactly happened, but it just happened. i suddenlii bcame realli depressed after schl today. i was also so tired.
DUNNO WHY!
i started thinkin about everybodii just all of a sudden. all my frens came to my mind.they just came.i thot about the fights we had this year n i wanted to scream.dunno what happen! i thot about the gd times, frm p3to p6 n i was so engrossed in my thots. i also suddenli felt like crying.i noe, its sissy. i hate to cry, cause i find it makes mi look lik a wimp.but the damn tears just threatened to flow. i also thot about somebody i missed a lot. i wanted that person to appear b4 mi. i just wanted . i could feel myself gettin so depressed!n then i thot about yesterday, n i could feel mixed emotions. i dunno why.all the emotions just filled mi. i thot about besides being with my awesome frens yesterday, the whole trip was a downfall. i failed to entertain my new fren. n i felt dumb, stupid n humilated. but at least i had sher, geraldine n pierre. they were cool, n they still r. my thots then drifted to my looks.a voice suddenly filled my brain n it said,"u r downright ugli.u r ugli i r so ugli."the voice just kept repeating,taunting mi. my confidence level went down n down n down.n the voice grew louder n louder in my brain. it took all the effort just not to let a single freakin tear drop. i wanted to go home, hide in bed n cry.the voice suddenli changed. n it said this time,"u faker! u fake christian!u fake fake fake fake!ure not as holy as u tink!"i was paralysed. n i new, tat the voice was correct. i had unwittinly backslided. i let material things b the no. one in my life. i wanted to cry! i hated that voice!i thot about god.he was such a loving father,but i hav neva treasured him.
my mind wandered b wandered.
i had to drag myself home.
i dunno what happened. but all i can say is
jesus, im cuming bac to u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home