Saturday, November 25, 2006

yo ppl, so long havent post.damn it
ok, so ya i got my results.
235.
wa, so nice.i was cryin on tat day,tears of joy, hohohohohohohoohoho.
ya, but in the end, i found out my score actuali sucked, cause im hangin in the end. (means im caught in between)
damn.
i alreadii chosed unity.my mom n i agreed. but than suddenlii her stupid frens go n say unity not good. i was lik NONONONONONONONONONO!
big battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so, ya. now my choice has to b lik this.
1)Crescent girls school
2)St magarets
3)UNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i love the schl i love the schl)
ok, i noe manii ppl will think im retarded cause they think unity sucks. but why shoould i care???its MY MY MY MY MY MY MY choice.my next 4yrs. MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so ya, now i hav to pray i dun get in to th ****** crescent n st magarets(ok, not that the schl is bad, but I WANNA GO UNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
ohman.
my mom said if i dun put that choice above, she wont sign the damn form.so ya. hohohohoho, merry christmas.


ps:i highllighted my hair. whee,sry i so proud.but my hightlight not verii obvious la
diao.


love ya ppl, bye ppl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home